School board ethics panel holding final public hearing in March at Cooper City High
The Broward Schools Integrity ethics panel will convene its third and final public hearing on Monday, March 15th, 2010, from 6 pm to 8 pm at the Cooper City High School Auditorium. The high school is located at 9401 Stirling Road, Cooper City, FL 33328.
The public’s attendance is strongly encouraged to provide much needed input on the workings of the Broward County School District and its School Board.
Parking for the event is located in the northeast corner of the high school campus. Cooper City High School is located at
For more information, please call (or go to www.browardschoolsintegrity.org
- Broward School Board Ethics Panel to Hold Second Public Hearing
- School Board Ethics Panel to Hold Preliminary Workshop
- Citizens closest to school board speak to Broward schools ethics panel
- A sea of red protests school boundary changes in Cooper City
- Pioneer Middle School changes to be officially postponed after public hearings
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=6832