Broward School Board Ethics Panel to Hold Second Public Hearing
In an effort to gain further public sentiment on the current operations of the Broward County School District and School Board,
Broward Schools Integrity ethics panel announces that it will be holding~the second of its three public hearings. Bob Butterworth, George Allen and Fort Lauderdale Mayor Jack Seiler, pictured, head the ethics panel.
The panel also held a recent public hearing in January. See full story here: https://browardnetonline.com/2010/01/citizens-closest-to-school-board-speak-to-broward-schools-ethics-panel/.
The public forum will be held on Monday, February 22, 2010, from 6 to 8 pm at the Coconut Creek High School Auditorium. The high school is located at 1400 NW 44th Avenue in Coconut Creek.
Parking for the event is located in the southeast corner of the campus next to the auditorium.
For more information, call or visit the School Board Ethics Panel Web site at: (www.browardschoolsintegrity.org).
- School board ethics panel holding final public hearing in March at Cooper City High
- School Board Ethics Panel to Hold Preliminary Workshop
- Citizens closest to school board speak to Broward schools ethics panel
- School board creates ethics commission
- Broward high school graduation dates
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=6512