Times for school boundary meetings change
Four Community Boundary Conference meetings will be hosted by the School District’s School Boundaries Department for all impacted communities regarding potential boundary changes for the 2010/2011 school year. The Superintendent’s initial boundary recommendations with detailed scenario maps and rationales will be presented and discussed providing community members an opportunity for input. The same information and materials will be discussed at all events.
The schedule for the District’s Community Boundary Conference meetings is below:
WHERE: McArthur High School, 6501 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood
WHEN: Wednesday, November 4 at 7 p.m.
Thursday, November 19 at 7 p.m.
WHERE: J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Dr., Coral Springs
WHEN: Friday, November 20 at 9 a.m.
Monday, November 23 at 7 p.m.
The District’s Community Boundary Conference meetings are open to the public. This is an opportunity to voice an opinion on the Superintendent’s initial boundary recommendations. Boundary recommends can be viewed at the School Boundaries Web site at (www.broward.k.12.us.school/boundaries). If you need additional information, contact the School Boundaries Department at 754-321-2480.
- Final school boundary meeting tonight in Coral Springs
- Two school boundary meetings Monday Nov. 8 and 15
- Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Parkland, Cooper City and Hollywood parents need to look at proposed school boundary changes
- A sea of red protests school boundary changes in Cooper City
- Pioneer Middle School changes to be officially postponed after public hearings
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=3981