Final school boundary meeting tonight in Coral Springs
The fourth and final Community Boundary Conference during this phase of the school boundaries process will be hosted by the District’s School Boundaries Department on Monday, November 23 at 7 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, (10600 Riverside Drive, Coral Springs) for all impacted communities regarding potential boundary changes for the 2010/2011 school year. The Superintendent’s initial boundary recommendations with detailed scenario maps and rationales will be presented and discussed providing community members an opportunity for input.
The District’s Community Boundary Conference meeting is open to the public. This is an opportunity to voice an opinion on the Superintendent’s initial boundary recommendations. Boundary recommends can be viewed at the School Boundaries Web site at (www.broward.k.12.us.school/boundaries). If you need additional information, contact the School Boundaries Department at 754-321-2480.
- Times for school boundary meetings change
- Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, Parkland, Cooper City and Hollywood parents need to look at proposed school boundary changes
- Two school boundary meetings Monday Nov. 8 and 15
- A sea of red protests school boundary changes in Cooper City
- Broward School Board meeting today to talk budget
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=4512