Pompano commission workshop to discuss future plans for Pompano
The Pompano Beach City Commission will be holding a Workshop in the Commission Chambers located at 100 West Atlantic Boulevard on Friday, January 7th, at 9:00 a.m. for a presentation and discussion of a citywide visioning process.
This strategic plan will be designed to guide future policy decisions about capital projects and general development issues that not only encompass the two CRA areas but also creates a collective vision for the balance of the city.
The presentation and discussion will be led by Ramon Trias of the planning firm Trias and Associates.
- Pompano holding meeting to discuss branding for community
- Pompano HUD investigations shows serious lapses in process
- Public meeting on improvements to 31st Ave in Pompano Sept. 15
- Pompano Beach to be Certified as Community Wildlife Habitat
- Coconut Creek hosting two town hall meetings in April
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10893