Pompano holding meeting to discuss branding for community
The City of Pompano Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) will be hosting a Branding Work Session that will be open to the public on Thursday, September 16th at 10:00 a.m. in the City Commission Chambers located at 100 West Atlantic Boulevard. All residents and business owners are invited to attend to have their ideas and opinions be heard.
Wilesmith Advertising is an award winning firm that has been retained by the CRA to research, identify, and design a brand for the City of Pompano Beach. Wilesmith Advertising has developed successful brand campaigns for numerous clients, including the American Orchid Society and the City of Tavares, Florida.
Branding is the marketing practice of creating a unique name, symbol or design that identifies and differentiates a product, in this case a city, from other products. Branding establishes an identifiable image that can add value by promoting tourism, attracting commercial enterprise and building community pride.
- Pompano commission workshop to discuss future plans for Pompano
- Downtown Pompano connectivity meeting June 29; public welcome
- Public meeting on improvements to 31st Ave in Pompano Sept. 15
- Pompano Beach to be Certified as Community Wildlife Habitat
- Community Meeting to Discuss Curriculum for Elementary School “C” Thursday, October 15th
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=9728