TAMARAC’S SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING CANCELLED
Tamarac, Florida – The City of Tamarac received official notice this morning from the Woodmont Country Club that they have withdrawn their application for a Land Use Plan Amendment seeking to change the land use of a portion of the Woodmont golf course into residential and commercial development.
As a result of the applicants’ withdrawal, the special Commission Meeting that was scheduled for this 6:00 pm this evening, April 28, 2010, at Tamarac City Hall, has been cancelled.
“This withdrawal effectively ends the process for this request,” stated City Manager Jeffrey L. Miller. “Should the applicant choose to seek another Land Use Plan Amendment at a later date, the process would begin from step one, which includes submitting a new application to the City.”
Tamarac residents are asked to help spread the word about the cancellation of tonight’s special Commission Meeting. For more information, contact the Tamarac City Clerk’s Office at (
- Tamarac appoints new commissioner to replace Atkins-Grad
- Coral Springs commission meeting Wednesday to appoint replacements for suspended commissioners
- Joint City Commission/AD HOC Parking Committee Meeting Thursday
- Tamarac to dedicate new public art, “Under the Shadow of a Big Tree”
- Broward commission skips passing resolution against Amendment 4
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=7720