Joint City Commission/AD HOC Parking Committee Meeting Thursday
On Thursday, January 28, 2010 there will be a joint meeting with the City of Hallandale Beach City Commission and the City’s AD HOC Parking Committee. The meeting will be held at 6:30pm at the Cultural Community Center, 410 SE 3rd Street.
In an effort to address and to study parking citywide, the City Commission directed the creation of the AD HOC Parking Committee which was tasked with researching various options to alleviate parking concerns citywide including but not limited to, the Three Islands and Golden Isles Areas, Atlantic Shores Boulevard, Diana Drive, South Ocean Drive, Diplomat Parkway, NE 14th Avenue and NE 12th Avenue. The AD HOC Parking Committee explored multiple parking options and is scheduled to present its findings and recommendations to the City Commission at the January 28th meeting.
For more information please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (
- Community Meeting to Discuss Curriculum for Elementary School “C” Thursday, October 15th
- Coral Springs commission meeting Wednesday to appoint replacements for suspended commissioners
- Public meeting on improvements to 31st Ave in Pompano Sept. 15
- TAMARAC’S SPECIAL COMMISSION MEETING CANCELLED
- Commercial Blvd. corridor study meeting in Oakland Park
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=6160