9th Annual Old Davie Christmas
Tack up the mistletoe and trim up the tree! Santa is on his way with lots of goodies for children at the Old Davie School Historical Museum, located at 6650 Griffin Road. The 9th Annual Old Davie Christmas will take place on Sunday, December 5, 2010, from 12 noon to 3 p.m.
Kids will have the opportunity to visit with Santa, go for pony rides, enjoy a petting zoo, have a tasty lunch, and play lots of old-fashioned games on the front lawn. This fun-filled day is made possible by the efforts of the Davie Historical Society.
“We are so pleased to be presenting the 9th Annual Old Davie Christmas,” said Historical Society President, Rosie Anderson. “This is a great time for the little ones.”
For more information or to volunteer or contribute financially, please call the Davie School Foundation staff at
- Old Davie School hosting membership drive
- Annual Back to School Bluegrass Festival at Old Davie School
- Art Exhibit Opening at Old Davie School
- Coral Springs firefighters bring a merry Christmas to local kids
- Pet storytime in Davie Sept. 24
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10586