Broward County Seeking Applications for Recovery Zone Facility Bond Program
The Broward County Board of Commissioners is currently seeking applications from companies and organizations in Broward County to participate in the Federally Sponsored Recovery Zone Facility Bond Program.
Broward County has received an allocation of $61,108,000 for the Recovery Zone Facility Bond program which is intended to stimulate economic activity and support qualified economic development projects in defined “recovery zones” within Broward County.
The application submission deadline is March 15, 2010, at 5:00 p.m. The application and description of the approved “recovery zones” in Broward County are available by contacting the Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development, 115 S. Andrews Ave. Room A540, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33301, telephone or by accessing http://www.broward.org/purchasing/currentsolicitations_loi.htm and see posting dated 2/4/10.
- Tower Forum Presents: The Great Recession: Why This Recovery is Different
- Broward County commission to take closer look at staff travel spending, other items as prepares to approve FY 10 budget
- Broward gets $27 Million for neighborhoods Hard-hit by Foreclosure
- Final Broward County budget hearing tonight
- Broward working to receive more neighborhood stabilization funds
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=6887