If you have a small bedroom and yet you have more than one child, the bank bed is the solution. Several parents have been sorted out this way. Your children will sleep in comfort within the small bedroom space you have. From the many reviews on Amazon, several parents are in praise of the bunk beds with stairs. They claim that it is a heaven sent a gift to those who cannot afford big houses yet they have children to accommodate in their small houses.
Advantages of Buying Bunk Beds With Stairs
- You will be able to get more than one bed in one purchase and it will be able to sort out you’re more than one child
- If the bedroom is small, the bunk bed will mean the children will have more space as the beds will be together. Two twin beds will allow for walking space for the babies in between their beds. If you place a big queen bed, it will occupy more space and leave no room for movement. The children will have a place to keep their toys as the bunk beds with stairs comes with drawers
- If one of the children fell sick or soiled the sheets, you don’t have to wake them all up to make the change up as they are in separate beds.
- The kids will have a lot of fun playing on the stairs of the bunk beds with stairs
- When the children are old enough, you can separate the bunk beds with stairs into two twin beds.
The Cons of Bunk Beds
- Bunk beds with stairs are a safety concern as children can fall off from the stairs while playing or climbing down the ladder. If the children are not careful enough, they can fall off from the top bunk or bottom bunk. They can also get injured by hitting any of their body parts on the metal or wood rails of the bed. If there is no space between the bottom and the top bunk bed, the chances of the child who is sleeping on the bottom bed injuring themselves on the top bunk are high.
- There is a chance of the child who is sleeping on the top bed to try and reach out the light, ceiling, fan or whatever might be on the top and in the process, cause an accident.
- It is not easy to make up the beds as you will barely reach the top bunk or you will have to climb in order to spread it
The pros of the bunk beds with stairs surpass the cons, so go ahead and purchase one for your child.