St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival – March 12
The Fort Lauderdale St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival returns on March 12, 2011! The Parade will feature marching bands, pipe and drum bands, street performers, classic automobiles, and floats of all shapes and sizes! The Festival will include live music, entertainment, and dance performances. A special children’s area will feature games, storytelling, amusements, delicious treats, contests and other activities. Additional highlights include historical education and ancestry areas, trivia, cooking demonstrations, authentic Irish cuisine and much more!
Friday, March 11, 2011
Parade Stripe Painting – Noon
Huizenga Plaza (Andrews Avenue and Las Olas Boulevard)
Join us for an early celebration as Mayor John P. “Jack” Seiler ceremoniously paints a green stripe marking the much-anticipated parade route!
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Parade – 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Along Las Olas Boulevard from S.E. 8th Avenue to Andrews Avenue
Festival - 1:30 to 9:00 p.m
Huizenga Plaza (Andrews Avenue and Las Olas Boulevard) and along the Riverwalk
For more information, please call (or visit www.ftlaudirishfest.com.
- Fort Lauderdale St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival – March 13
- Going downtown this weekend? Traffic advisory for Ft. Lauderdale’s St. Patt’s Day festival
- Museum of Art | Fort Lauderdale National Art Festival in January
- St. Patty’s festival draws crowd to Downtown Fort Lauderdale
- Las Olas Art Festival kicks off January 1 in Fort Lauderdale
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=11066