First Skolnick Jazz/Arts Fest in Pompano Nov. 14
The first Skolnick Jazz and Arts Festival is scheduled for Sunday, November 14th from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Herb Skolnick Community Center which is located at 800 SW 36th Street. Come and enjoy relaxing jazz performed by the South Florida Harmonica Band, Jazz Delight and Nostalgia. Seating is available, but people are encouraged to bring a blanket. Over 55 vendors will be displaying and selling arts and crafts both indoors and outside. There will also be food available. The event is FREE to the public.
Tables are still available and can be purchased at the Skolnick Community Center. For additional information call
- Sunrise named best place raise kids; holiday schedule, Woodstock Arts Fest
- Pantry of Broward collecting food at SunTrust Sunday Jazz Brunch
- Pompano Nautical Flea Market coming soon!
- Hollywood celebrating Martin Luther King Day all weekend
- Public meeting on improvements to 31st Ave in Pompano Sept. 15
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10538
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Nov 10 2010. Filed under Art, Broward County, Culture, Events, Families, Local news, Music, Pompano Beach. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry