Great Halloween drink recipes by Satoro Restaurant
This Halloween, as you are preparing the party goods, consider these drink recipes, courtesy of Satoro Restaurant & Lounge. Satoro
will be serving these drinks up Friday and Saturday in their recently opened venue at Open till 2 a.m.
- Vampires Bloodtinis: Raspberry vodka, white chocolate liquor and grenadine
- Red Death: vodka, Southern Comfort, sloe gin, triple sec, orange juice and lime juice
- Black Cat Martini: vodka, chambord, fresh blackk berries and sugar
- Spiders Kiss: vodka, midori, squeeze lemon, splash of grenadine and sour mix
- Jager Monster: Jager, grenadine and orange juice
- Jack-O-Lantern: citrus vodka, mango, orange juice, sour mix
- Fusion eatery opens on Hollywood Blvd.
- Halloween events in Broward 2010
- Spooky business at first Coconut Creek Halloween Expo
- Halloween events in Broward
- Show your love with food: Save on great Broward restaurants this Valentine’s Day with chance to win V-Day contest!
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=3810
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Oct 27 2009. Filed under Broward County, Holiday, Hollywood, Local news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry