Spooky business at first Coconut Creek Halloween Expo
It was a spooky gathering at The Coconut Creek Chamber of Commerce’s first Halloween Business Expo on Wednesday, October 28. Approximately fifty local businesses and social services agencies will disseminate information and goodies from their booths.
In addition, close to fifteen local restaurants participated in “A Taste of Coconut Creek.” Foodies got to try Bagel Bagel Café, Coldstone Creamery, Crepe Maker, Jasmine’s Thai & Sushi, Muddy Waters and Uncle Al’s Hot Dogs.
“We are hoping that this event will be as successful as our annual Business Expo at the Butterfly Festival,” said Mary C. Blasi, Deputy City Manager, City of Coconut Creek.
- Coconut Creek hosting two town hall meetings in April
- The Castaways Perform At The City Of Coconut Creek
- World Cup Bikini Contest @ Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
- Coconut Creek rezoning properties to preserve green space
- Coconut Creek celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting ceremony and the 10th Annual Free Tree Giveaway
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=3813
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Oct 27 2009. Filed under Broward County, Coconut Creek, Events, Holiday, Local news, Taste Broward. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry