Nutrition and Fitness Task Force of Broward County – Monthly meeting announcement
The Nutrition and Fitness Task Force of Broward County will hold its monthly meeting on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 from 10:30am to 12:00pm at the Broward County Health Department’s Fort Lauderdale Health Center (Second Floor Auditorium). The Fort Lauderdale Health Center is located at 2421 SW 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, 33315.
The Task Force is working to promote healthy lifestyles in Broward County by increasing physical activity and good nutrition through participatory planning and community action.
Community-based organizations, non-profits, colleges and universities, faith-based organizations, county and city parks and recreation officials, businesses, civic organizations, school officials, teachers and the public are invited to attend.
If you require accommodations for this meeting, or for more information, please contact Marco Meneses, Chronic Disease Prevention Coordinator at the Broward County Health Department – (o later than 5:00pm on Friday, June 17, 2011.
For more information on Broward County Health Department’s programs and services visit: www.browardchd.org
- SOUTH FLORIDA LEGISLATORS FORM HAITI RELIEF TASK FORCE
- Task Force Reports on New Courthouse and Parking Garage
- Broward County Health Department Announces Tobacco Prevention Coalition
- BROWARD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT OPENS H1N1 HIGH RISK VACCINATION CLINIC
- Broward mayor’s monthly update: no to drilling
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=11277