Broward County Health Department Announces Tobacco Prevention Coalition
Broward County Health Department recently established a county-wide coalition to address the single most preventable cause of death in the State of Florida – Tobacco use. The first meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 from 9:00am to 11:30am in the 2nd floor conference room of the Fort Lauderdale Health Center. The Health Center is located at 2421 SW 6th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, 33315. To confirm attendance please call (
The goal of the Tobacco Prevention Coalition is to bring people together to collaboratively address issues related to the reduction of tobacco use in Broward County. Interested individuals are strongly encouraged to confirm their attendance prior to the meeting.
Broward County Health Department is an equal opportunity provider. If you require accommodations for this meeting, please call (o later than 12Noon, Monday, September 28, 2009.
- Broward County Health Department honored as “Public Health Ready”
- BROWARD COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT OPENS H1N1 HIGH RISK VACCINATION CLINIC
- H1N1 update from Broward Health Department
- Free immunizations from Broward Health Department
- Health officials releasing details on H1N1 vaccine Friday
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=2814