Davie police opens new gun-range training facility
The Town of Davie Police Department recently had a ribbon cutting ceremony to officially open its new gun range training facility located at 1230 South Nob Hill Road. Police Chief Patrick Lynn along with his command staff conducted tours and answered questions for visitors. “The new training facility is an important new addition to the Public Safety complex,” said the Chief. “We anticipate a substantial savings now that we will not need to travel and pay for gun range training at another facility.” The state-of-the-art facility has a target range, training room, offices, and control room. The facility was built entirely with forfeiture monies.
In the photo from left to right: Councilmember Caryl Hattan. Police Chief Patrick Lynn, Mayor Judy Paul, Vice Mayor Susan Starkey, and Councilmember Bryan Caletka.
- Davie Fire Rescue offering CERT Training
- Ft. Lauderdale police investigating police-involved shooting
- Davie opens new skateboard arena on Friday, Dec. 17
- FREE Training for Prospective Florida Water Star Certifiers
- New police chief in Coconut Creek
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10729