Maureen Dinnen named School Board Member of the Year
The Consortium of Florida Education Foundations has named Broward School Board member Maureen S. Dinnen (District 3) School Board Member of the Year for school district’s with an enrollment of over 50,000.
Official presentation of the award will take place December 2, during the Consortium’s quarterly membership meeting to be held in Tampa.
The award is presented annually to a School Board member who has shown outstanding effort, dedication and enthusiasm in supporting the efforts of his or her district-wide education foundation. Dinnen was nominated for the honor by The Broward Education Foundation (BEF).
BEF President & CEO Jorene Jameson, said, “Ms. Dinnenís style of leadership is to jump-in and help her committed cause – education – where needed, through volunteer hours, hard work and dollars. She is truly committed to her cause and leads by example.”
- School board member Dinnen comments on budget cuts
- School Board Member Robin Bartleman Named FSCA Counselor Advocate of the Year
- Notter named superintendent of the year
- Union Requests Official Inquiry: School Board to Vote on $1.2 Million Contract Following Board Member Fundraiser
- Another Broward School Board member arrested
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10627