BSO DUI Patrols
9:00 pm Friday, July 30, 2010 to
5:00 am Saturday, July 31, 2010
in Tamarac, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, and Oakland Park
Broward Sheriff’s Office DUI Task Force and district personnel will be conducting a DUI saturation patrol per the above locations and times. They will be actively enforcing DUI laws and identifying impaired drivers.
This news release is being issued in compliance with a Supreme Court ruling mandating prior announcement of selective enforcement activities.
- DUI saturation patrols in several Broward cities
- DUI saturation patrols in Tamarac, Deerfield, Pompano and Oakland Park
- DUI enforcement activity Friday October 29 – Don’t drink and drive!
- DUI checkpoint Friday night in Oakland Park, Hollywood (Hard Rock)
- Child ejected from vehicle on I95, flies over wall
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=8955
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Jul 27 2010. Filed under Broward County, Crime, Fire/police, Local news, Oakland Park, Pompano Beach, Tamarac. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry