Oakland Park briefs
1). The American Legion Post 222 and the City of Oakland Park are hosting a Memorial Day service at the flag pole in front of the Collins Community Center, 3900 NE 3 Avenue, on Monday, May 31 beginning at 11 a.m. This event is open to the public and free of charge.
NOTE: Oakland Park City Hall/Municipal Building/Library will be closed on Monday, May 31 in observance of the Memorial Day Holiday.
2). Broward County Property Appraiser’s Office/Property Tax Exemption Filing Assistance on Tuesday, June 1 from 11:30 to 1 p.m. in the City Commission Chambers (Details)
3). The Special City Commission meeting to appoint one of nine (9) applicants to the City Commission will be 6 p.m. on Tuesday, June 1 in the City Commission Chambers (Agenda)
4). The Unsafe Structures Boards meeting will be at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, June 1 in the Municipal Building Multi-Purpose Room at 5399 North Dixie Highway
5). The Regular City Commission meeting will be at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 2 in the City Commission Chambers (Agenda and Back-up)
- Oakland Park to discuss land use, water in two separate meetings
- Commercial Blvd. corridor study meeting in Oakland Park
- DUI checkpoint Friday night in Oakland Park, Hollywood (Hard Rock)
- Oakland Park creates online registry for abandoned properties
- Oakland Park vice mayor resigns
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=8187