Mayor and commissioner office hours set for December
The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours scheduled in December to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/event regularly for changes.
- Mayor Scott Brook has four sets of office hours scheduled for the dates below. To schedule an appointment, call
- Friday, December 4 from 8 to 9 a.m. at The Breakfast Joint, located at 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
- Monday, December 21 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at Starbucks, located at 2800 North University Drive.
- Monday, December 28 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at McDonalds, 630 N. University Drive. Drive.
- Vice Mayor Claudette Bruck will have office hours Monday, December 7 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive on The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the commissioner. To make an appointment, call
- Commissioner Vince Boccard has two office hours for December. To schedule an appointment, call
- Tuesday, December 8 from 4 to 5 p.m. in the Commission Conference Room inside City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road.
- Tuesday, December 8 from 6 to 7 p.m. at Wings Plus, 9880 Sample Road.
- Commissioner Roy Gold will have office hours Thursday, December 10 from 5 to 6 p.m. in the Commission Chambers at City Hall, 9551 W. Sample Road. To schedule an appointment, call
- Commissioner Tom Powers has two hours set aside this month. To schedule an appointment, call
- Tuesday, December 8 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. at The Breakfast Joint, 5781 Coral Ridge Drive.
- Tuesday, December 8 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, located at 749 University Drive.
- Miramar commissioner Davis opens satellite office
- New mayor, vice mayor of Broward; former mayor addresses current state of Broward County
- Governor appoints commissioner to replace suspended Eggelletion
- News from Coral Springs
- Tamarac appoints new commissioner to replace Atkins-Grad
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=4580