Home Preservation & Foreclosure Prevention Workshop in Miramar
Housing Foundation of America and the City of Miramar invites you to a free workshop where you will gain the tools to preserve your home and prevent foreclosure.
Housing Foundation of America and the City of Miramar will host a Home Preservation and Foreclosure Prevention workshop on Saturday October 17, 2009 at the Sunset Lakes Community Center, located at 2801 SW 186 Ave, Miramar, FL 33029 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, to help residents learn how to preserve their homes and prevent foreclosure. The event will be supported by financial institutions, housing counseling agencies, debt/credit counseling agencies, Community Redevelopment Associates of Florida, Inc., and the Broward County Property Appraiser’s office.
For more information please feel free to contact Shaun Gayle, Grants Coordinator, City of Miramar, Economic Development and Revitalization Department at (
Also visit U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Foreclosure prevention workshop in Fort Lauderdale
- Free foreclosure workshop in Sunrise July 17
- Foreclosure workshop in Hollywood Jan. 28
- Emergency Home Energy Assistance for the Elderly Program in Miramar
- Broward gets $27 Million for neighborhoods Hard-hit by Foreclosure
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=3267