Davie launches Veterans resource directory
The Housing and Community Development Department has created a veterans resource guide and service directory that can be viewed on Davie’s Town’s website.
There are a myriad of local, state, and federal services and programs available for veterans. The Housing and Community Development Department developed these resource tools to make it easier for veterans to access available services and benefits.
The Veteran’s Benefits Guide features information on:
ousing Benefits and Home Loan
Dependent and Survivor Benefits
Special Groups of Veterans
Burial and Memorial Benefits
Hard copies of the Veteran’s Benefits Guide will be available at Town Hall located at 6591 Orange Drive and at the Town’s Neighborhood Service Center located at 4700 S.W 64 Avenue. The link to the web page is:http://www.davie-fl.gov/Pages/DavieFL_HousingCDv/VeteransBenefitsGuide/index
- Davie creates online service provider guide
- Davie hosting Veterans Day service
- Governor Crist Highlights Programs Supporting Military Families at Florida Veterans Resource Showcase
- Davie Receives Additional Funds to Purchase Foreclosures
- Davie Town Hall Official Drop-Off Location for Toys for Tots
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10568