Davie gets AA rating from Fitch
The Town of Davie is pleased to announce that it has received the impressive rating of AA from Fitch. “Just five years ago the Town of Davie was in the midst of obvious financial mismanagement exemplified by the lateness of our annual financial reports. With dedicated attention to correcting these issues by a loyal and professional staff, you can now see the fruits of that labor,” said Town Administrator Gary Shimun.
Please read the report for more details.
- Davie hosting town hall meeting in May
- Davie hosting third town meeting in June
- Fitch affirms Coral Springs’ AAA-stable credit rating
- Legislative town hall meeting in Davie Jan. 4
- Davie Receives Additional Funds to Purchase Foreclosures
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10141
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Oct 18 2010. Filed under Broward County, Davie, Latest news, Local news, Money. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry