Airport running sound insulation tests in Dania Beach
As part of the Voluntary Residential Sound Insulation Pilot Program, the Broward County Aviation Department’s consultant team will conduct acoustical testing on the Pilot Program homes Monday, June 7, through Friday, June 11, from approximately 9:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. Residents located in the Melaleuca Gardens neighborhood and near S.W. 45 St. in Dania Beach, will experience periods of loud “noise” several times each day during the acoustical testing.
This testing is in conjunction with a planned expansion of a runway at Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
For more information, contact Greg Meyer, Public Information Officer, Broward County Aviation Department, at or:
Pilot Program Outreach Center
200 E. Dania Beach Boulevard, Suite 103
Dania Beach, Florida 33304
- Dania Beach – Westside Master Plan Community Meeting
- Emergency plane crash training exercise at airport Nov. 4
- Dania Beach man killed in paragliding accident
- Broward commission to look at, possibly vote on, $800 million airport expansion
- DANIA BEACH MAN SHOT DEAD AT HOME
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=8352