NW Medical Center in Margate has new open heart program
Northwest Medical Center in Margate has announced establishing an open heart surgery program scheduled to begin by the end of 2010. The new program will enhance cardiovascular services already offered at the hospital, which include elective and emergent percutaneous angioplasty, state of the art coronary imaging services, expert cardiologists, radiologists and clinicians.
“The addition of an open heart program will allow us to provide advanced cardiac care for our patients. All of us at Northwest Medical Center are extremely proud of this accomplishment, which shines a light on the quality of care we provide to our community,” said Northwest Medical Center CEO, Dianne Goldenberg.
The expansion and construction includes open heart surgery suites and a cardiovascular intensive care unit — all utilizing state of the art medical equipment.The hospital is located at 2801 N. State Rd. 7 (441) in Margate.
To read more, click to visit our news partner MargateNews.net.
- ER Opens at Coral Springs Medical Center
- Margate officials go to Tallahassee to fight unfunded state mandates
- FAU Offers Medical Physics Graduate Certificate Program
- McArthur community can get free medical care in January
- Margate freezes city workers, police officers salaries
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=7772