Cypress Bay High teacher to be honored for Holocaust studies
Leslie Rheingold, National Board Certified Language Arts teacher at Cypress Bay High School, will be recognized for her accomplishments in teaching Holocaust Studies during a special ceremony to be held Sunday, April 11, 2 p.m. at the Sunrise Jewish Center/Temple Sha’ara Tzedek, 4099 North Pine Island Road, Sunrise.
Rheingold will receive The Pola and Ludwik Brodzki Family Holocaust Public Education Award at the Yom Ha Shoah (Holocaust Remembrance) Commemoration.
The award is presented annually to an educator in the public school system who has demonstrated outstanding effort and commitment in teaching Holocaust Studies.
- South Plantation High teacher given Presidential Award in science
- Broward Schools, local teacher honored for environmental efforts
- Klein Introduces Bill on Corporate Responsibility, Holocaust Accountability
- South Plantation High teacher gets statewide environmental award
- Klein Statement on Days of (Holocaust) Remembrance Ceremony
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=7497
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Apr 10 2010. Filed under Broward County, Culture, Fort Lauderdale, Local news, Schools, Sunrise. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry