Coral Springs toddler drowns in the pool
On April 28, 2010 at approximately 6:03 pm police responded to the 10300blk of NW 53 Court in Coral Springs in reference to a toddler who was found floating in the family’s swimming pool.
Nabell Hamed, 5/31/07 was found floating in the family’s backyard swimming pool by his two sisters ages ten and six. Also home at the time of the accident was Nabell’s mother, aunt and 13-year-old brother.
Nabell was transported to Coral Springs Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
The family’s swimming was not equipped with a pool fence at the time of the accident.
- Toddler accidentally drowns in Parkland pool
- Three Coral Springs teens killed in wreck early Sunday
- Coral Springs teen killed while crossing street
- Death of four year old in Coral Springs from sleeping pills ruled homicide
- Report shows driver high in accident that killed three Coral Springs teens
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=7735
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Apr 29 2010. Filed under Broward County, Coral Springs, Families, Fire/police, Local news. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry