Coral Springs begins road resurfacing Monday; use caution when driving
Pavex Corporation will perform Roadway Resurfacing and Striping, near Mullins Park starting Monday, March 29.
Construction will take place in the following areas:
- Coral Hills Drive, from Sample Road to 28 St.
- 29 St., from Coral Hills to Coral Springs Drive
- 99 Ave., from 29th St. to 99 Way
- 31st Court, from Coral Hills Drive to University Drive
- 28th St, from Coral Hills Drive to University Drive
- 95th Ave., from 31st St to Royal Palm Blvd.
- 28th Place and 28 Court, between 97 Ave. and Coral Hills Drive and between 98 Way and 99 Ave
- 97 Lane, from 25 St. to Royal Palm Blvd.
- 96 Way and 95 Terrace north of Royal Palm
- and 23 Court, from 95 Terrace to 95 Ave.
Construction will occur tentatively between 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. until the resurfacing project is complete. Construction is anticipated to end in June 2010. For more information, contact the Streets Division at
- Coral Springs firefighters to wear pink
- Coral Springs accepting grant applications for Coral Springs events
- Three Coral Springs teens killed in wreck early Sunday
- Group tennis lessons and Junior Tennis Academy in Coral Springs
- Coral Springs briefs
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=7296
Posted by Andrea Freygang on Mar 25 2010. Filed under Broward County, Coral Springs, Local news, Transportation. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry