Lemongrass easy on the wallet, but also on tastebuds-special one day sale
At Lemongrass Asian Bistro, the chefs take the art of presentation just as seriously as they do flavor. As a mix of Asian cultures-Japan, China, Vietnam and other, Lemongrass brings to your palate an extensive menu of flavors that will definitely take several sittings to sample it all.
Known for its Lobster Monster Roll and Chilean sea bass, Lemongrass fills its menu with fresh ingredients and combines them in unusual ways, such as the tom kha gai, a spicy lemongrass soup with chicken, cream of coconut mushrooms and scallions. There’s eight different salads, including a tuna lovers, salmon, Thai, papaya and a traditional house salad for those less adventurous.
It’s hard to choose from the many entrees, but you can’t go wrong with the Boca Shore: steamed chilean seabass w/fresh ginger, onions, scallions, mushrooms, snow peas, peppers & cashew nuts.
Of course, you can always ask for a sampler to share with a table of friends. The prices are reasonable enough that you’ll want to order a mix of items.
Grab a $30 gift certificate for only $12 by visiting www.PremierDiningFlorida.com. Good at: Lemongrass’s Fort Lauderdale location (promo code FTL10) or Boca Raton location (Promo code BOCA10).
- Tired of comfort food? Check out this deal on local Asian restaurants!
- January sale on dining gift certificates: 50-65% off at PremierDiningFlorida.com
- Heads Up Report: III Forks at Village of Gulfstream in Hallandale
- 24-hour fire sale Sage Cafe, Sage Oyster restaurant certificates only $12.75
- Briny Irish Pub gift certificates on sale this week through Dec. 15
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=4760
[...] Lemongrass easy on the wallet, but also on tastebuds | Broward … [...]