As you start your Fortnite game by creating your Fortnite accounts and gathering your team members. After that, the biggest problem that lies in front of you is how you can survive till the end and win the game. In this process, landing plays a vital role which is why these landing tips are going to help you avoid early battles and showdowns with other players.
- As you jump from the battle bus you should aim for low terrains, this way you get to decrease your landing time significantly. Moreover, since the parachute in the game opens automatically as you reach a certain height which makes it really important for you to plan your landing zone accordingly.
- As you are ready with your landing spot and see other players coming to the same spot make sure that you land next to a weapon as it is really important that you avoid getting killed in the beginning. And if there are no enemies landing nearby then you can look for chests that have much better weapons and supplies. Moreover, building supplies are also important which is why choosing a location with loads of building can be really helpful.
- As you get familiar with the game you will learn how there are some spots on the map with much better weapons and supplies making it the favorite for many players. Since you get better loot in these areas you should also expect other players as well. Craggy cliffs, Holly hedges, and dirty docks are really popular among players as well.
- If you want a safe and slow start make sure that you land as far as possible from the battle bus and in order to do so you need to open your parachute really quickly so that you can more distance on the map.
- The anticipation of your gliding time is also important if there are enemies around you. You should try to land as quickly as possible so that you can land before them and get weapons and supplies before them. Moving at a certain angle will also help you land faster so make sure that you practice this before you start with the real game.