For a plagiarism checker online to be considered to be one of the best, it has to display some feature which every teacher and students are looking for. The more the feature a plagiarism checker incorporates the better it becomes as it will assure the user that, the document has been checked thoroughly and there will be no need to worry about the document having unforeseen elements on submission.
- Matches are the score, which shows the amount of matched parts in the document that is being checked and it is an important aspect when it comes to plagiarism check as it will enable the student to correct it.
- Similarity score shows the amount of text in percentage, which is similar to others
- The bad paper citation is normally shown to enable one to know how many citations have been mismatched in the document. While it is advisable that one uses the citations to avoid plagiarism, you are not supposed to use a lot of it and you are supposed to verify it before placing it in your document.
- Plagiarism risk score shows how much of plagiarism, there is in your document in the form of a percentage and it is always high depending on how much similarities are found in the document. From here, you will know where you stand in terms of plagiarism.
- Paraphrase score is important because a high paraphrase score means, the document is plagiarized and needs to be redone to reduce or eliminate plagiarism.
A good plagiarism checker online will enable you to check the links where the document is plagiarized so that you work on it and correct. When you go to the link, you will be able to correct improper citations, quotations, paraphrases, and words in your document. If you have confidence that your document is ok, you can go ahead and download it.
Share with others so that they can get to know the features of a good plagiarism checker online.