WHAT: “DELISH 2013” PRESENTED BY THE WASIE FOUNDATION
- Follow the yellow brick road and join us at “Delish 2013” Presented by The Wasie Foundation, a magical “Oz style” fundraising event benefiting ARC Broward and the ARC Broward Culinary Institute.
- Chaired by Jen Klaassens, Vice President of Programs for The Wasie Foundation, and Gale Butler, Vice President of Corporate Affairs for AutoNation. “Delish 2013” Presented by The Wasie Foundation will celebrate the incredible success of the ARC Broward Culinary Institute.
- All night long, guests will enjoy an evening filled with gourmet treats, delightfully refreshing cocktails, dancing, silent auction, and much more.
- ARC Broward Culinary students will showcase their culinary masterpieces alongside some of South Florida’s best chefs. Please join us in honoring the Founders of the Traveling Plate, ARC Broward’s underground supper club. They include Jennifer Saltz, Shareholder, Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.; Kelly Alvarez, President, Strategic Philanthropy; Jon Swergold, Litigation Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, P.A.; Captain Rick Wierzbicki, Broward County Sheriff’s Department; Pam Anselmo, Esq., Becker & Poliakoff. P.A.; David DeLeon, Executive Chef, Signature Grand; and Gina Reynen, Vice President, Creative Benefit Solutions, Inc.
- One hundred percent of the proceeds will support critically-needed services for children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities and various other disadvantages.
WHERE: HYATT REGENCY PIER SIXTY-SIX, PANORAMA BALLROOM
The ARC Broward Culinary Institute uses food as a tool to transform lives and build stronger communities. The non-profit catering program creates outstanding culinary experiences in an ambiance of style and taste while providing real-world employment opportunities for the graduates of the Entry Level Culinary Arts Certificate Program.
ARC Broward is a nationally accredited, private, not-for-profit organization serving children and adults with autism, intellectual disabilities, and people with other disadvantages. Incorporated in 1956, ARC Broward provides a full continuum of services and operates several mission based enterprises with a caring team of more than 450 health-care, educational, and other professionals. For more information and event updates, please visit or www.arcbroward.com or www.facebook.com/DelishARCBroward.