There are actually tons of ways in which you can properly activate your Windows 7, there are those that make use of their internet connection, mobile phones or Win 7 Loader. If you bought the product that come with a product key then why not activate it by modem?
Yes, you can activate your Windows 7 using your modem, although people prefer using their internet connection. This method might not be your first choice out of all the options but it’s still quite effective. Just read on to know what you need to do.
Using Your Modem
- Click the Start button on your laptop or PC and right click the ‘Computer’ option.
- Once you see the option for ‘Properties’, click it.
- At the bottom of the menu, select the ‘Activate Windows Now.’
- From the Activation Menu, select the ‘See other ways to activate.’
- Type in your 25 character product key when prompted in order to activate the Windows operating system. In case you’re having difficulties with finding your product key then it should be somewhere on: the bottom of your computer case, disc case for the Windows 7 DVD installer or on the manual for your Windows 7. If you downloaded your version online then you’ll likely see it on your confirmation email, on the other hand if you really can’t locate it then you might need to purchase another one.
- Once you typed in the code, click next and choose ‘Use my modem to connect directly to the activation service.’
- Input your administrator password when prompted.
- From the drop-down list, check your location or the location closest to you. Click next in order to connect and activate. You should be able to hear your modem turn modem turn on and automatically connect with the activation center. After a while, an activation window will appear to confirm the activation.