HOLLYWOOD, Fla. –New Year’s Eve doesn’t get more spectacular than a celebration with award-winning musician Kid Rock who will headline extended weekend festivities at Hard Rock Live at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. Kid Rock will perform two shows; one on Sunday, December 30 at 8 p.m. and one on Monday, New Year’s Eve, December 31 at 9:30 p.m. Post show, keep the energy flowing late night with a variety of non-stop party packages at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
The multi-talented musician’s Born Free went platinum and its self-named title track became a signature song for Kid Rock, hitting the top tiers of the radio charts and becoming a concert staple. Rock & Roll Jesus (2007), Kid Rock’s previous album, debuted at #1 and stayed on the charts for 100 weeks, becoming the biggest selling Rock album of 2008. His single “All Summer Long” hit #1 in eight countries. Kid Rock’s recently released Rebel Soul and its lead single, “Let’s Ride (Mideast Battle Hymn),” is already receiving critical acclaim.
Tickets are $150 and $100*; all seats are reserved and available at all Ticketmaster outlets online at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone: 1-800-745-3000. Doors open one-hour prior to show start time. *Additional fees may apply.
Exclusive New Year’s Eve – December 31 dining and party packages at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino include:
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Hard Rock Cafe –
- Normal operating hours.
- Party hats and noise makers at midnight.
Beach Club – Masquerade Party
- Masks will be provided to guests
- Specialty cocktails – red themed drinks
- Live DJ from 7 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Cabana rental offered from 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.; $400 for the night with a two bottle minimum
For more information or reservations, please call 954-327-7671.
- Specials served from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Soup or Salad; Crab Crusted Salmon over seafood risotto and topped with a lemon buerre blanc, Dessert – Chef’s Choice – $23.00
- Soup or Salad; Grilled 14 oz Ribeye with two stuffed scallops over wild mushroom gratin, served with asparagus spears, and finished with truffle reduction; Dessert – Chef’s Choice – $25.00
- Special menu and regular menu
- No bus specials
No reservation needed. For more information, please call 954-327-ROCK.
Council Oak Steaks & Seafood Restaurant
- Open at 4 p.m.; Last seating at 11 p.m.
- $80 minimum per person in the Lounge. Complimentary champagne toast midnight
- Live entertainment with Dale Powers; Television for the ball drop viewing
- Colossal Stone Crab Claws with Mustard dipping sauce – $72
- Mishima Ranch Ultra Beef Tartar with shaved black winter truffle, quails egg, mache, and crispy potato – $35
- Sea Scallop Benedict with toasted brioche, pancetta, golden Osetra caviar, and sea urchin hollandaise – $36
- Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass with Main lobster risotto, chanterelle mushrooms, and champagne nage – $52
- Grilled Mishima Ranch Ultra Grade American Kobe Ribeye and Kombu smoked sweet potato puree, bok choy, and nori butter – $135
Reservations are strongly recommended. Call 954-327-7501.
Bluepoint Ocean Grill
- DJ from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Prix Fixe menu with a VIP option
- Featured Chef dinner selections a la carte and packages available
For more information or reservations, please call 954-327-8911.
Improv – Spend New Year’s Eve with Pablo Francisco
- Two shows at 7 p.m. & 10 p.m.
- $30 – $60 per person |
For more information or reservations, please call 954-981-5653 or visit ftl.improv.com.
Martorano’s Italian-American Kitchen Ring in to the New Year with an unforgettable dining experience, featuring Steve Martorano’s favorite dishes: Veal Marsala, Steak Sinatra, Lobster Francaise, Seafood Pescatore and the Fish of the Day. Celebrate and dance the night away with DJ Joey Martorano. Reservations accepted online at www.opentable.com or email [email protected] for larger groups.
- 4 p.m. – midnight
- No Cover Charge
- Daily Dinner Menu available along with a specials menu
- Champagne toast, party hats and noisemakers at midnight
For more information, please call 954-797-5943 or visit www.renegadebarbeque.net
- Three dinner seatings; regular dinner menu served all night
- At 10 p.m. prices start at $120 per table | Includes one bottle of champagne
- DJ entertainment
For more information or reservations please call 954-583-1499 or visit www.tatuasianrestaurant.com
Murphy’s Law Irish Pub – Rock of Ages NYE Countdown; Counting down through the 70′s, 80′s, 90′s up to this NYE with the best DJs and a live band
- 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. plus drink specials.
- $10 cover charge
For more information or reservations, please call 954-791-4782 or visit www.murphyslawirishpub.com
Opium – New Years Eve Party Hosted by Abella Anderson & Diamond Kitty
- Open bar from 9 p.m. – 5 a.m.
- General Admission tickets are $100 (men) + $10.50 service fee; $50 (women) + $6.50 service fee and tables are available starting at $600 + $26.50 service fee and up.
- All table packages include unlimited bottles of Vodka, Champagne and Tequila.
For tables and ticket purchases please call 954-327-9094 visit http://opiumnye.wantickets.com/Events/110163/NYE-2013-SEX-SELLS-with-Adult-Stars-Abella-Anderson-Diamond-Kitty/
Pangaea & Gryphon – Paris is Burning featuring a Parisian-themed party that captures the decadence and luxury of the French Revolutionary era with music by DJ Ruen in Pangaea and Oscar G alongside Donnie Lowe in Gryphon
- 9 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- $60 general admission – includes party favors and champagne toast
- $120 general admission – includes premium open bar from 9 p.m. – midnight with champagne toast
Passion – Kid Rock moves the Party to Passion!
- 9 p.m. – midnight – Open Bar
- $75 General Admission; $90 VIP Access; Tables start at $600
- Champagne toast and party favors; Massive Balloon Drop
For more information or table reservations, please call 954-235-6164 or visit www.passionnightclub.com
The Swamp Bar – New Year’s Eve Party featuring DJ Scuba Steve
- No cover and 2-4-1 drinks from 4 – 8 p.m.
- $ 10 cover charge from 10 p.m. – close
- Watch the ball drop from one of The Swamp’s many televisions
- Call 954-380-2077 or visit www.theswampbar.com