- Pre-Register online at www.jobnewspalmbeach.com , print it out and bring it with you.
- Bring 30 copies of your resume (yes you need to have a resume)
- Dress for a Job Interview – many of the companies will interview and even hire on the spot so you want to make a good first impression!
- Pick out 5-10 companies from the list below that you are interested in working for and visit there website to apply online. If you receive a confirmation code or a print out of the application – bring it with you to show the company that you are really interested in employment!
- Ask the Hiring Manager at each booth for a business card with there contact information on it so you can follow up with them
- The most important question to ask is always “When can I start?!”
Job News is hosting a HUGE South Florida Job Fair on Thursday, November 1st 10 am-2 pm
THERE WILL BE OVER 750 AVAILABLE JOBS AT THE EVENT!!!
Whether you are a Nurse, CDL Class A Driver, Actor, Painter or Sales Rep – this job fair will have a job for you!
The event is sponsored by WPTV CHANNEL 5 NEWS, Palm Beach Post, Macy’s and Check Cashing Store.
Want to be on TV or work for a leading TV Station? WPTV CHANNEL 5 NEWS will be at the event & they will be hiring Weekend Anchors, Assistant News Director, Weekend Morning Anchor/MMJ, News Producer, Sr. News Producer – WFLX, News/Web Intern, Associate News Producer ,Account Executive, Traffic Assistant, Digital Account Executive, Web Producers
Continental Group has over 100 available jobs in South Florida! They are looking for Community Association Managers, Painters, Landscapers, Housekeepers, Administrative Assistants, Front Desk Clerk and Janitors.
Kramden Group has an immediate need for over 50 telemarketers who make on average $500+ per week!
Community Blood Centers will be at the event hiring 40 people for entry level positions starting at $18.27/hour!
Macy’s as well as Astor & Black will also be at the event looking for Professional Stylists, Master Clothiers, Retail & Sales Reps!
Positions available: Community Association Manager, Administrative Assistants, Front Desk, Maintenance Staff, Janitorial/Housekeeping, Valet Staff, Inside Sales Reps, HR Manager, Appt Setters (Frontiers), Office Administration, Sales Manager, Outside Sales, Assistant News Director, Weekend Morning Anchor/MMJ, News Producer, Sr. News Producer – WFLX, News/Web Intern, Associate News Producer ,Account Executive, Traffic Assistant, Digital Account Executive, Web Producers, Professional/ Master Clothier, Sales Rep, Telemarketing Reps (50 needed), Route Sales Reps, Territory Sales Reps, Blood Center Reps, Team Leaders, Shift Team Leaders, Field Sales Contractors, Financial Representatives (6 Needed), Manager Trainee, Customer Service Reps, Retail Sales Reps, Collectors, Editors, Freelancers
There will be 30 companies at the event, list of companies attending:
WPTV Channel 5 News
Check Cashing Store
Community Blood Centers
G & K Services
EnterpriseRent A Car
Sullivan & Cogliano
5 Hour Energy
Admission & Parking is free. Get there at 9:30 am & DRESS FOR AN INTERVIEW! Many of these companies will do on the spot interviews so make sure you bring 35 copies of your resume.