Stay up to date on South Florida news! Click here to subscribe for email news updates from BrowardNETOnline.com
Date: Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Time: 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Location Name: South Broward Drainage District Office
Street Address: 6591 SW 160 Avenue
City: Southwest Ranches FL
The Florida Department of Transportation and our project partners, Williams Paving Company, are holding this open house to discuss improvements being made on the west side of the Griffin Road/I-75 interchange in southwestern Broward County.
- Re-aligning the exit ramp from southbound I-75 to westbound Griffin Road
- Re-aligning the entrance ramps from westbound Griffin Road to southbound I-75
- Installing a new traffic signal on Griffin Road at the re-aligned southbound ramps
- Repaving ramps and roadway within the project limits
- Installing new signs
- Installing new drainage
- Planting new landscape along the re-aligned southbound exit ramp
Construction of these improvements begins August 10, and is expected to be completed in fall 2013.
The open house will have an informal format. No formal presentation will be made. Project plans and diagrams will be available for viewing. Staff will be available to discuss the project, answer questions and address individual concerns.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status.
If you require special accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act or require translation services (free of charge) please contact Miranda Iglesias, Project Public Information Officer, at least seven days prior to the meeting. She can be reached by phone at 954-218-2955 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org