Broward County Housing Authority First-time Homebuyer Workshops
WHAT: First Time Homebuyers Workshop
WHEN: Second Saturday of every month (9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
WHERE: BCHA main office
4780 North State Rd 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Go to http://bit.ly/BCHAFirstTimeHomeBuyerForm for details.
Classes fill up fast. Registrants will be placed in the first available class, which may be for a future month. Notification will be sent by mail and will specify class date and time.
WHY: The First Time Homebuyers Workshop helps prospective homebuyers understand home purchasing, allowing them to determine their readiness to purchase a home in Broward County.
The workshop educates prospective homebuyers on the following topics:
- The role of the buyer/seller and the various professionals involved
- Readiness to buy
- Home purchase preparation
- Understanding credit, mortgage financing, tax relief programs, predatory lending and fair housing issues
WEB SITE: www.bchafl.org
PHONE CONTACT: (
- Broward County Housing Finance Authority launches mortgage credit certificate program
- Florida Homebuyer Opportunity Program in Miramar
- SAVE $$$ – BROWARD COUNTY EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT (EITC) OUTREACH PROGRAM
- NSU Offering Free Career Development Workshop – Dec. 12
- January events in Broward County Parks
Short URL: https://browardnetonline.com/?p=10933